The Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines Most Popular Topic for the year 2011

The best topic of  Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines this year 2011 was go to:

ultraman Pictures, Images and Photos


Ultraman:The first Tokusatsu franchise

I think the main reason about this topic,is to remembering the foundation of all Tokusatsu Franchise,Ultraman.Thank you for viewing this special topic of mine.


Being an author of this blogsite when I started since July 2010,there are many ideas on my mind that should release and express my feelings and ideas being a Tokusatsu fan.And for the blogsites,websites and FB fanpages,especially my FB groups related to Tokusatsu that also sharing ideas where I get their own point of views and post it to my blog about my own point of view on themselves.Thank you for the foundations of sharing my ideas all over the world.So let's get started this 2012 to unleash my ideas and to bash some shits who are against Tokusatsu Community.



Comments