DX Memorial Progrise Key A.I.M.S Side Revealed !!!! (By Hyperchrome)

 

       Here are the DX Memorial Progrise Key A.I.M.S Side featuring the following Progrise Keys' Rushing Cheetah Progrise Key the key item for Yua Yaiba as she attach it to the A.I.M.S Shotriser to changed into Kamen Rider Valkyrie, Shooting Wolf Progrise Key the key item for Isamu Fuwa as he attach it to the A.I.M.S Shotriser to changed into Kamen Rider Vulcan, Amazing Caucasus Progrise Key the key item for Gai Amatsu as he attach it to the ZAIA Thousandriver together with Awaking Arsino Zetsumerise Key to changed into Kamen Rider Thouser and Japanese Wolf Zetsumerise Key the key item for Naki as she attach it to her Metsuboujinrai Forceriser to changed into Kamen Rider Naki and Fuwa as he attach it to his A.I.M.S Shotriser to transform into Kamen Rider Orthoros Vulcan. The DX Memorial Progrise Key A.I.M.S Side is worth ¥ 6,600  to be released this January 2021. Enjoy the pics !!!!!:



Rushing Cheetah Progrise Key
Shooting Wolf Progrise Key


Amazing Caucasus Progrise Key

Japanese Wolf Zetsumerise Key


Comments