Garo -Versus Road- Updates: All About Veil (By Hyperchrome and Ryuuseisword)


         Here are the updates for the Garo -Versus Road- as the series is concluded last June 25, as  we take look on the final nemesis Hagiri Shousetsu obtaining the Veil armor that is made by Inga created by the players' negative energy that purified on Garo's armor resulting for the creation of this evil armor.


        Veil's design for me is creepy as Jinga who turned into evil on 2015 Garo: Gold Storm, but Veil is more creepier than I expected, still on my part I'm not yet satisfied on the finale of Garo -Versus Road-, but I'm still looking forward if there is an upcoming sequel for the series.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm hoping for a second season or a sequel, compare to other Garo series, this is just watching Hunter X Hunter Greed Island.