Tokupinoy: Exploring to the Tokusatsu Orbit Never Stops for Six Years


       Our Tokupinoy or the Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines is already 6 years of exploring the Tokusatsu orbit from Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Kaiju, Metal Hero, Garo and many more, we are very happy to reach the half of the decade featuring latest updates about Tokusatsu, creating special entries just like the Dream series such as Super Sentai Dream Line-ups, The Dream Tokuheroes, My Dream Tokuheroines , Sounds like Toku, and Toku-Motif,  and also the Tokupinoy Special series just like the Toku-Timeline, Toku-Similarities, Toku-Link, Family TV Programming, Anti-Bootleg Memes, and many more. 


        I'm a Tokusatsu fan since 1991 when I was 4 years old ,the first series I've watch are Hikari Sentai Maskman, Uchuu Keiji Shaider, Kamen Rider Black and Ultraman, well my foundation of being a Tokusatsu fan started. My favorite Ultraman series during my child hood days was Ultraman Ace of Showa Era were he team-up with his fellow Ultra Brothers while the Heisei series for me is Ultraman Max because of the suit, the fighting style and the DASH headquarters for their best action scenes.


       In Kamen Rider series, My favorite series in Showa era is  the only one and nothing can beat 1987-88 Kamen Rider Black series for the greater special effects, the kaijus are totally creepy including the Gorgom acolytes and Kamen Rider Black's different abilities. My favorite in Heisei Era in 2000's is the 2007-08 Kamen Rider Den-O because this series is totally watchable and I can watch it many,many times because its not boring, Takeru Sato who portray as Ryoutarou Nogami/Kamen Rider Den-O gets the best acting role beyond expectations compare to previous Kamen Rider actors, it also includes different movies and sequels together with Kohana, Imagins, Yuuto/Kamen Rider Zeronos and the Den-Line crew , while my Heisei Era in 2010's is the 2014-15 Kamen Rider Drive it reminds me of Turboranger and the motif is really cool from a Shift Car gimmick , creepy Roidmudes and best movies.



          My favorite Super Sentai series per decade are the following: In 1970's is the 1975-77 Himetsu Sentai Goranger for the best team-up finishers, In 1980's is the 1989-90 Kosuku Sentai Turboranger for the High School Motif, Car Motif, excellent storyline, different mechas and creepiest monsters, In 1990's it is 1994-95 Ninja Sentai Kakuranger for the great 53 episodes, funny yokai monsters, the funny antics and fighting skills of Kakuranger , and the great mechas debut on this series, In 2000's it is 2008-09 Engine Sentai Go-onger for the catchy opening and ending theme, the great 7 Go-ongers, and the best Mecha combinations from Engine-oh to Engine G-12, and in 2010's it is 2011-12 Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger for the one of the best group in all Super Sentai series, using the ranger keys showing their own moves, the Gokai-oh armaments came from previous Super Sentai series , the previous Super Sentai casts comeback to guide Gokaigers and the best Super Sentai movies from Gokaiger movie, the crossover with Goseiger and all Super Sentai teams and team-up with Uchuu Keiji Gavan.


       My favorite Metal Hero series are 1984-85 Uchuu Keiji Shaider in the 1980's for the great tandem between Dai/Alexis/Shaider and Annie, and 1991-92 is Tokkyu Shirei Solbrain for the best rescuing scenes and weapons for saving the life.


          In the Garo series the best series for me is the 2014 Garo: Makai no Hana compare to other Garo series, Kouga's son Raiga is really balanced that he inherits the traits of his mother's artistic skill and father's fighting skills, and also the best fellow Makai Knight tandem Crow young but a badass warrior.


       Before I create Tokupinoy, I started on exploring Tokusatsu on the internet in 2003 joining the Japan Hero Yahoo Groups that gives me an inspiration of creating my own website 7 years after, browsing some spoilers on J-Hero website of Thailand , and Rovan,org in 2005, FCTI (Fans Club Tokusatsu Indonesia) and joining the Tokusatsu Sentai Spartans Friendster Group in 2007 and the Facebook group in 2009.


        In 2010 I decided myself to create my own blog through Blogger the Tokupinoy, to spread my own ideas creating special topics and update what is the latest about Tokusatsu today. It's a hard time for me at the start, however I learn everything how to explore an easy way and find new Tokusatsu fans not only in the Philippines but overseas. now I'm not only one but more of us contributing this group without any hesitations of discovering more about Tokusatsu. So thank you for the support for our sixth year anniversary of the Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines, so join us and EXPLORE MORE ABOUT THE TOKUSATSU ORBIT.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Tokupinoy for creating this awesome blog of yours!!!
Unknown said…
Congratulations guys for making Tokupiony my true tokusatsu home, keep it up, and I'll make sure to keep on roasting some neutrals and pr fanatics! God bless you all!!!

FrankoDaJefe7
Unknown said…
I have a request. Reintroduce Babymetal. Discuss things like their US and EU World tour, their two albums, and their activities outside work. Include some videos as well.
TCP said…
Ok I'm gonna feature this request for you.
TCP said…
Thank you Francisco!!! God Bless you too!!!