Kosuku Sentai Turboranger Opening and Ending Theme Live (Between 2004 and 2016)


          I'm still can't move on the live performance of Kenta Satou who sang the Kosuku Sentai Turboranger Opening Theme on the same title and the ending theme "Zigzag Seishun Road" on the recent TokuSpirits Event that held at The Party Place, San Fernando ,Pampanga, Philippines last March 27. So let's take back 12 years ago on Kenta Satou's performance during the Super Sentai Spirits 2004: 


        I just remember when I always listen to this song way back 2007 while finishing my projects and activities during my 4th year college days. It is my stress reliever while posting on forum sites and Friendster about Tokusatsu, time is too fast because its been 9 years ago.


          Kenta Satou singing the Turboranger' ending theme "Zigzag Seishun Road" , it is one of my favorite ending theme of Super Sentai series of the 1980's because of the rhythm and some catchy scenes on the video credits of the series. I admit it I'm jumping and singing this song when I was 7 years old way back 1994, when its aired on IBC 13 every Saturdays at 6:00 pm. 


       Now this is the moment after some years of wishing that I gonna meet him in person came true, when me and my fellow Tokupinoy crew visit the big event TokuSpirits in Pampanga. While watching the introduction of the program, I'm very surprised that Mr. Kenta Satou perform the introduction  singing the Kosuku Sentai Turboranger opening and ending theme. It's an unforgettable experience when you watch him from TV and Video Streaming Sites that turns into reality that you are in front of him. 

Video Credits to Dhator Youtube Channel.

Comments

Denver said…
Wow I didn't know he came in the Philippines, anyway is there any next event featuring Super Sentai actors?