Super Sentai Dream Line-ups Trio Tag Special # 1



            It's time for our Super Sentai Dream Line-ups as we featured all Dream Color Line-ups in Super Sentai that didn't create by Toei as of now. Now here's my first Trio Tag Special as I featured the ideal line-ups including the extra rangers that I hoped it would be the line-up for 2017, because it could be possible another Trio Sentai theme. So here are the Dream Line-ups:


RED-MALE 


BLUE-MALE 


YELLOW-FEMALE


          Here's my ideal extra members for this trio tag, instead of two I think it's cool to become three same to the first trio-tag: 



BLACK-MALE 


GREEN-MALE 


PINK-FEMALE



           Aside from another three Sentai members, another one would be the best instead of all 6 members in one Super Sentai team, it's better to have the seventh member which is: 

 

SILVER-MALE 

Stay tune for the next Super Sentai Dream Line-ups Trio Tag Special .


Comments