All About JKT48


          I've already finished the Bima series from the 2013 Satria Garuda Bima to 2014-2015 Satria Garuda Bima X. 



         From watching the two series ,I was getting curious for some guest stars specially from JKT48 Members,  remembering one of the classmates of Rena ( Stella Cornelia the former member of JKT48) is one of the members in the local based pop band unit.




         Well I'm searching about JKT48 and I found out "WOW" there are bunch of them who are quite beautiful, if Thalia also known as Ricca in Bima X  added in the casts, the two is not enough to feature beautiful tokuheroines in an Indonesian Tokusatsu series. Here are the pics of JKT48 Members ,there are many same to the AKB48 Members in Japan. Anyway I'm gonna wait if one of the members of JKT48 would belong to the main casts of the upcoming Satria Series this 2016.






Comments