Tokupinoy: Exploring the Tokusatsu Orbit for Five Years (Let's GO and Explore more!!!)




         For almost five years the Tokupinoy or the Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines gives you updates about the current and upcoming Tokusatsu series, create new special entries about Tokusatsu made by your Tokupinoy Admins, bashing bootlegs  of Super Sentai or any Japanese Toku and bashing the stupidity of mainstream media against our fandom.



             I started my journey of  Tokufandom on-line being one of the members of Japan Hero Yahoo Groups in 2004,when I encountered different Tokusatsu fans all over the world and also in the Philippines.The second one is the FCTI (Fans Club Tokusatsu Indonesia) Multiply page when I explore more about Tokusatsu from images to music, even I don't understand Bahasa Indonesia, I'm still amazed for their spirit of Tokufandom. The third one is the various Tokusatsu groups in Friendster wayback 2008 composed of my fellow Filipinos particularly some Cosplayers who also one of the pioneers.



             During the Friendster days from 2008 to 2011 ,I'm starting to create more of my ideal or special topics about different Tokusatsu series in my Friendster Groups, which is one of my foundations of creating Tokupinoy special entries such as Tokusatsu Primetime Flashback,Toku-Similarities,Toku-Link,Toku-Clarifications, The Dream Tokuheroes,My Dream Tokuheroines,Sounds Like Toku, Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today and many more.





            In 2010 which is the first year of Decade 10's and the second decade of the 21st Century, I just want myself to explore and share more about my Tokufandom around the world, from being a member of various Tokusatsu groups, I created Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines or also called Tokupinoy with a quote of "Join Ryuuseisword exploring the Tokusatsu here in the Philippines".  It's really hard at first but by time to time I learned a lot through my experience observing pioneer Tokusatsu bloggers like Dukemon22, admin on Tokusatsu forums and some of my friends who have an additional information about Tokusatsu.


        The Tokupinoy is not only updating some current Tokusatsu series, but we also create something new and unique special blog entries . The special entries are Pic for Today, Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today, Tokusatsu Greatest Debuts,Tokusatsu Greatest Battles,Sounds Like Toku,The Dream Tokuheroes, My Dream Tokuheroines, Toku-similarities, Toku-Clarifications, Family TV Programming, Toku-Link, Super Sentai Starting Line-ups, Super Sentai Dream Line-ups,Toku-Timeline, Longest Episodes,Toku-Motif and many more....For me I want my blog to create a unique flavor for some readers of my site.



            Here in Tokupinoy (Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines) we create FUN,ENJOYMENT, and UNIQUE way of bringing topics about TOKUSATSU all around, not BOREDOM sticking with only one series or few selected  Tokusatsu series according by their own personal favorites because it SUCKS.We love to watch all Tokusatsu series from old to new and not sticking with the few ones.It's better to watch all Tokusatsu series and you'll gonna enjoy watching more more and more of them.



         Now Tokupinoy or the Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines is now five years or half of the decade  for bringing you updates and special topics for your own favorite Tokusatsu series. Now we are group composed of my fellow Tokusatsu Fans who likes to share some  ideas around the world. It's really fun and happy that until now we reached this half of decade for promoting REAL Tokusatsu fandom.We are thankful for your  support in Tokupinoy and we keep it up to bring you more surprises creating a unique Tokusatsu Blog at all time.So let's explore more about the Tokusatsu Orbit!!!!.

Comments