The Tokupinoy's Tokusatsu Journey for five years never stops this July


           I can't wait for this month because I'm totally excited that my blog Tokupinoy.Blogspot.com or Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines reached the half of the decade for  bringing  some updates about the current Tokusatsu series, creating some special or fanmade entries made by your Tokupinoy admins,and bashing the bootleg counterparts of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider
                                                                       

           This month of July we will review all of the throwback topics from the half of the decade of Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines or Tokupinoy, since July,15,2010 to the present time. 



          I'm also thankful for my co-admins on my blog for their contribution and also the readers of my blog for the support of promoting the real Tokusatsu Fandom. So this month of July the Tokusatsu Journey for five years never stops!!!!




Comments