All About Pro-Wres no Hoshi Aztecaiser


         Some my Tokufan friends are also a hardcore fan of Japanese Pro Wrestling, They just suggest me about this classic series until I found this series on Youtube. I watch only one episode of  Pro-Wres no Hoshi Aztecaiser and I'm pretty amazed about the uniqueness of this series, which is using the wrestling techniques in every battle. Aztecaiser is created by Tsuburaya Productions and Japanese Pro-Wrestling Productions in 1976. Popular Japanese Wrestler Antonio Inoki is the master of Aztecaiser in the series to teach him ultimate wrestling techniques. 




Here's the opening theme of  Pro-Wres no Hoshi Aztecaiser.



Watch the video about Aztecaiser's wrestling techniques dealing with foot soldiers.

By Ryuuseisword, Hyperchrome and The Accountant

Comments