Tokupinoy 4 Years this July




        This blog is turning 4 this July 15 ,and for this half of a decade of Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines.I started this blog before, when  we featured about the latest on the current Tokusatsu series starting from Tensou Sentai Goseiger,Dogoon V,Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider OOO in 2010. I'm started this blog because I love to share everything on Tokusatsu Community, not only limited to my fellow Tokusatsu groups in social networks and forums ,but also to share in the whole wide world.

            I've started as a Former Japan Hero Yahoo Group member then a Tokusatsu Fan group member from Friendster,Multiply,Myspace to Facebook  until I created this blog for some purpose ,to share everything worldwide.I remember my special topics before in forums and social network groups, until I shared to my own site  to find something new.


         The Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines promotes pure Tokusatsu and bashed Bootlegs who ruin its image. Is this a biased blog? yes its a BIAS problem? even those complaining fantards are also biased on their favorite Toku or Bootleg Toku, remember there is no neutrality. I also bashed Pinoy Media Stupidity against the whole Otaku Community, because for me we need to speak out and defend ourselves against this mainstream shit.



         Starting the fourth year anniversary of Tokupinoy, I'll give new special entries from my blog to explore more about Tokusatsu.


Comments