The Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines is now Full Force for Four Years

       


          The Tokusatsu Community of the Philippines  or the Tokupinoy Blog is now celebrating Four Years of Full Force of Tokusatsu updates,flashbacks,reviews,special entries and ,commentaries against media stupidity and Tokusatsu Rip-offs.For almost four years I created this Toku Blog site not just for an updated news about Tokusatsu series , but also features special entries such as Dream Tokuheroes and Tokuheroines  to be featured some Japanese Actors and Actresses  who didn't have any appearance or just guest stars on a Tokusatsu series,Family TV Programming to create our  point of views against  media stupidity,Toku-Link were we connected all things about Tokusatsu in one theme, Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today were we featured Sexy Images of Tokusatsu actresses,Sounds Like Toku that features Random J-Pop songs that looks like to be suited for a Tokusatsu series theme, Toku-Similarities were we compared one series from the past to the present one, Super Sentai Starting Line-ups a review to all starting five color line-ups created by Toei and, Super Sentai Dream Line-ups an ideal first five color line-up that didn't create by Toei.




           I would like to thank to all of my friends who supported me some informations,their own review,idea and point of views about Toku.I would like to thank also for the viewers of this blog who always check about some Tokusatsu updates and my special entries. In the future I'll be featured more,more,more and more about Tokusatsu and my upcoming special entries on my blog. So thanks to all of the support on my site, and let's become full force exploring the exciting world of Tokusatsu.






Comments