Remembering the Guyferd20 Youtube Channel (2008-2011)



           I just remember wayback in 2008, when I woke up preparing for myself and going to the office, I'll always click on the Youtube website and search for Guyferd20 Channel to listen to my favorite Tokusatsu songs. This channel has complete listings from opening,ending and insert songs of different Tokusatsu series.I always browse on this Youtube Channel ,until its suspended in 2011. It's really pathetic when the reason is copyright infringement for the bunch of Tokusatsu Channels.Now Guyferd 20 is one of the Co-Authors here in Tokupinoy Blog ,just to share his ideas. And here are the following lists:

Super Sentai:

1.Bioman
2.Changeman
3. .Flashman
4. .Maskman
5. Liveman
6. Turboranger
7. Fiveman
8.Jetman

Kamen Rider:
1. Kamen Rider Black
2.Kamen Rider Black RX

Metal Hero:
1. Gavan
2.Sharivan
3.Shaider
4.Juspion
5.Spielvan
6.Metalder
7.Jiban
8.Janperspon.

Other Tokusatsu series

01.Guyferd
02.Machineman

Anyway here's my tribute for my favorite channel:

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember this Youtube user before...I really love this channel for his complete pack of songs...You can understand the Youtube Admin for now from removing those accounts because of copyright infringement.