SIZZLING SUMMER FEATURING 1994 BABES

                            
          Let's enjoy this summer with Tokuheroine babes from Super Sentai and Kamen Rider series. This 3 Tokuheroines are turning 20 this year.The first babe is Riho Takada also known as Hina Izumi of 2010-2011 series Kamen Rider OOO.I really love her angelic eyes.I hope she have other roles in Tokusatsu series.

                            











































        The next is Fumika Shimizu also known as Yuki Jojima of 2011-2012 series Kamen Rider Fourze.She's naughty ,geeky and hotter than I've expected.




































      The last one is Arisa Komiya who known as Yoko Usami/Yellow Buster of 2012-2013 series Tokumeri Sentai Go-Busters.This Bad Ass youngster looks more hoter when she show off his bikini pose last 2013.


Enjoy Summer and Enjoy more Tokuheroines,and I will continue the next babes who are 1989 babies.





Comments

Souledge said…
Riho Takada is totally daring than those two.
dhathor said…
I sure hope Arisa does more gravure in the future.
Denver said…
Arisa looks morena or a filipina like for me