About the Jpop Girl Band Bump.Y


      I featured the HP Bands such as Morning Musume,Berry Koubou,C-ute and Smileage, The AKB48 and its divisions and also other girl bands such as Passpo,BabyMetal and  Yumemiru Adolescence.Now another girl band I saw through random browsing on YouTube when I saw this cute girl band called Bump.Y which is started in 2009 . This girl band is were two Tokuheroines such as Miyatake Mio of Ultraman Ginga and Matsuyama Mary of Garo as members of five member group band. Bump. Y name is an acronym for five girls symbols. Here it is:



B is Brilliant  (Sara Takasuki)



U is Ultra (Miyatake Mio)


M is Miracle (Mary Matsuyama)


P is Power ( Nanami Sakuraba)


Y is Youthful ( Matsuri Miyatake)

       I'll be feature the three members of Bump Y. on My Dream Tokuheroines.Just watch for my updates in the future.

Here's their music videos, so listen,watch and enjoy:







Comments