Super Sentai Starting Line-Ups # 8



         Here's the Super Sentai Starting Line-ups as I featured similar color line-ups on different series.On the next entry,I introduced to you the starting line-up with a blue female ranger and the yellow male ranger tandem ,so  here's the Starting Line-Ups:

RED-MALE

GREEN-MALE

BLUE-FEMALE

YELLOW-MALE

PINK-FEMALE

Here are the following Super Sentai series that followed this kind of Line-up:


Mahou Sentai Magiranger from 2005 to 2006

      As of now there is no Blue Female Ranger and Yellow Male Ranger since Magiranger. But I think there are some surprises from Toei,if it's either 2015,2016,2019 or 2020.Just watch out for my new special entry called Super Sentai Dream Line-Ups where I see some random samples of Super Sentai Color line-ups didn't create by Toei, Just to get some ideas.





Comments

kirk jason said…
toei has yet to feature a similar lineup with a black ranger instead of a green ranger. the closest would be jetman except that it does not have a pink ranger
TCP said…
Well I'll also include this kind of line -up on dream line-ups