Red Mask of Maskman (The Reason why I liked Color Red )



          Hikari Sentai Maskman is my first Super Sentai series I've watched when I started my Tokusatsu Fandom from 1991 to present.It gives me a big impact for choosing my favorite color and no other than RED. Since young I've always choose color red in clothing,footwear, and watching sports (Basketball,Soccer or Football).

                                         

            Liking the red color from Red Masks gives me some push being a fan of Red Uniform sports teams just like in Basketball (Chicago Bulls ,Houston Rockets ,Alaska Aces,UE Red Warriors,San Beda Red Lions and Team Spain) , Soccer (Team Spain and Turkey) and Football (San Francisco 49ers).



              Now I'm still liking color red that symbolizes Bravery, High Spirit, Happiness, Enlightenment and Never Give up mentality.Thanks to my first favorite childhood hero ,Red Mask of Hikari Sentai Maskman.

Comments