Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today # 16: Yoshika Kato (Yuka Osada of Kamen Rider 555)


       Here's another Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today as we featured different Tokuheroines with their hottie pics.As we featured for today ,let's take a look back a decade ago when Kamen Rider Faiz is on the finale during that time.This Tokuheroine makes me sizzle as this series is my first Kamen Rider series to watch on Youtube.Here is Yoshika Kato who previously played as Yuka Osada of Kamen Rider 555.



        Here's the pics during her big break on Kamen Rider 555.It's really sad when she roled only as a villain.I think she suits to be a yellow or a pink ranger.


















Just look at her after 2 years wayback 2006 on her short hair look and still a goddess look.





As of now I've found her hot pic till 2007.I'm not sure as of now if she's still active.


Comments