Rant all you can....We'll give you a fuckin appetizer down to your THROAT


          Well I randomly search on different Tokusatsu Fan Page and Groups till I found 2 sites that proves a certified BOOTLEG BUTTHURT. Aside from my countrymen who belong to Bootleg Fantards supporting American Rip-offs than Japanese Originals who proclaimed NEUTRAL?So I give them a big FUCK together with my buddies to attack those fantards, one by one.Now we meet another STUPID NEMESIS...Bootleg Fantards are world wide,believing in lies and the misunderstanding the difference between the original and the bootleg.I'm just laughing about their bad reactions calling Power Rangers a BOOTLEG and calling themselves BOOTLEG FANTARDS.If you want to confront me...just show your blogger profile link when you want to post a comment harshly ,and I will give you a damn fucking answer.Boosting out on fan pages and Group makes me laugh,like seeing a LIONS raging inside the cage and showing on a parade.So welcome to the TOKUSATSU COMMUNITY OF THE PHILIPPINES where Elite Purists gonna wait for your reaction and we will give you a HOT CLARIFICATIONS to your answers.

Comments

Denver said…
There's no problem against Bootlegs in our country,but the problem is another Bootleg Nerds in the US.