Tokupinoy Tokusatsu hero art made (from my friend of mine BlueStriderRyu)


         Here's the ultimate fan art made by  BlueStriderRyu dedicated to my Blog Site.This guy is really great in terms of creating of his own Tokusatsu series also on his drawings as you looking on his masterpiece.


             His suit symbolizes the Filipino Flag.This hero reminds me Metalder or else Kamen Rider Double.But this Tokufan made hero is a purely Filipino is inspired by Heisei Kamen Rider.Just try to read some Tokufan created Toku heroes on some blog sites ,just to explore their creativity.



Comments

BlueStriderRyu said…
Thanks for featuring my gift for you in your blog...
TCP said…
No problem dude..your welcome....I hope Pinoy TV gonna create this kind of superhero..not another Superman or Spiderman Wannabe content