JANUARY JOINT FORCE 2014



             This start of 2014 is not just only one blogger  but all of his forces would be one of the correspondents of this blog.Aside from me Ryuuseisword,my buddies would also share their reviews about real Toku series and bash out American Bootlegs.


           Aside from that ,my new special entries would be featured on my blog from creating a dream sentai color line-ups,link all Toku series on one theme,and review all Thumbs up or down of a previous Tokuseries.For me ,I'm still bash out all American Bootlegs and Lame Pinoy Mainstream program .


    This year we'll be watching for the upcoming Super Sentai series for 2014-2015 coming this February 16 the Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger and we just wait for the upcoming 16th Heisei Kamen Rider coming October 2014.




Comments