Super Sentai Starting Line-Ups # 5


     Here's another Super Sentai Starting Line-ups as I featured similar color line-ups on different series.This line-up started in Dengeki Sentai Changeman in 1985 when the second series without Yellow Ranger is featured.Here's the following Color Line-ups:

RED-MALE

BLACK-MALE

BLUE-MALE

WHITE-FEMALE 

PINK-FEMALE


Here are the following Super Sentai series that followed this kind of Line-up:


Dengeki Sentai Changeman from 1985 to 1986.


        I hope they revive this color line-up on the following year,when Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger is a third series who didn't have a yellow ranger this year.The next line-up would be the Jak Q series.

Comments

Rico said…
The color line-up was awesome....but I think Toei preferred the traditional one.Not unless if White Ranger is a Male.
Denver said…
Too much rare about this line-up ,but I would prefer to revive it.
Anonymous said…
This is the best sentai in the 80's I think.