All About Mamiko Tayama ( Professor Yamagata's (Creator of Galaxy Robo) daughter Yumi)



         Maskman episode 21 is one of my favorites when I see this very beautiful teenager which is a daughter of Professor Yamagata' named Yumi. Behind that this hot babe is only 14 years old during that time and now she's already 40.This actress is also a former Jpop Idol singer in the late 80's till 90's and she is Mamiko Tayama.


This is her stepping stone being an actress.She is born in 1973 and started her career in 1986.



Can't imagine on her Teenage years and yet to come.She's started her career on the Jpop industry and here's the following songs:








This is the picture of herself during the 90's .Her career started from 1988 to 1991,only a short lived,but I thin she have many opportunities on different areas.


Enjoy the other images and just wait when I feature her on Tokuheroine Hot Images for today.









Comments

Anonymous said…
looks like marian rivera for me
Anonymous said…
I love to masturbate with this babe .
Anonymous said…
She's perfect in Bed.....Yummy
Anonymous said…
Oh common.....she's 40,but I admit that she's Beautiful to the bones.