Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger Character Song Album


            Here's the album cover for the Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger Character Song Album including the 10th member KyoryuSilver on the Kyoryugers.

Here are some Tracks for the album:

  1. Solid Bullet by Ian Yorkland 
  2. Minna Summer DAY Ondo by Nobuharu Udo  
  3. Yorokobi no Uta (Dark Ver.) by Canderrilla 
  4. Dino Soul (Ancient ver.) by the Juuden Sentai Kyoryugers
  5. Vamola! Kyoryuger
  6. Minna Atsumare! Kyoryuger 

          It also includes the songs from Souji Rippukan Amy Yuuzuki  and Luckyuro .The album released would be on November 20.

Comments

Fábio Yabu said…
Dear Ryuusei,
As a fellow super sentai fan, I believe you're gonna enjoy the Combo Rangers, a comic book homage to the sentai legacy. Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FZUIWBY

The first graphic novel is a homage to Changeman, which I believe you know well!

E-mail me if you'd like a digital copy for free! ;)

Cheers!
TCP said…
Thank you dude,where are you from??
TCP said…
I'm from the Philippines...how can I get the copy?
Fábio Yabu said…
Write me and e-mail @ fabioyabu@gmail.com! I'll send it to you! :)