The Pinoy Teks Cards


              Here's the classic text cards called "TEKS" during the early 80's.Just remembering the mini cards flipping around the floor and play with their playmates in school,neighborhood or with your relatives.It a 10 or 25 centavo at that time which is same to a peso or a two as of today.Now here's the Star Rangers text cards featuring different scenes with their sayings in English.When I watch this last time reminds me Bioman English Dub.


           Here's the Jack en Poy UltraSeven Text Cards.It features different numbers per card just like a dice.I just research about the details  if Ultra Seven aired in the Philippines as for now.I therefore conclude that Tokusatsu series popularized during the late 80's which is the time when the Voltes V series was faced out because of the essence of propaganda against Dictatorship.


Comments

Jermayn said…
Do you have any Phantom ones by any chance? Am interested in getting some as well as trying to track down some comics featuring the Phantom.

Thank you for any help.
Unknown said…
To tex lovers, email me at holidayland@hotmail.com. I have several tex cards. From pampanga. Kim castro