Turning 3 years this July

         My Blog is almost 3 years and I still continue another information about latest and flashbacks in Tokusatsu and bashing the dark side of our Local TV,Saban or other bootleg reboot series including some retarded fans which we called Bootleg Fantards.So here's the following tributes for this month of July for the 3rd anniversary of my blog:


1. Tribute for my previous groups such as the Japan Hero Yahoo Groups in 2004,FCTI (Fans Club Tokusatsu Indonesia) Multiply Page in 2006 and ,The Anti-Zaido Group and the TSS Group in bothe FS in 2008 .Now I'm joining in different groups just to get some information.

2. My foundations of being Toku fan since 1991 until now and some influences that change my personality while I'm learned something watching Tokusatsu.

3.My favorite Tokusatsu series,hero,heroines,music and everything Toku.



So let's enjoy this month of July for my tributes on different sites,groups and many more being a Toku fan.


Comments