TOKUPINOY FOR THREE YEARS


         I'm just happy for almost three years I'm continuing my Blogsite  posting flashbacks of Tokusatsu series in the Philippines from the 80's till the current,Revealing what's the latest in Tokusatsu and ,revealing ,criticizing and bashing Local TV residues and disgusting American Reboots destroying Tokusatsu series.I'm not seeking for popularity either an attention whore for idiots on my blog.I'm just expressing my side being a Tokusatsu fan.


      I'm a Tokusatsu fan that considered myself as the voice of the voiceless for saying our side about Tokusatsu,bashing American Bootlegs,and Bashing the Pathetic Local TV that eat brains.In Tokupinoy blog there's a voice for the Tokusatsu fans also the whole Otaku community being aware in our society nowadays.


        Now let's celebrate 3 years of continuing the updates on my blog and watch my upcoming segments about Tokusatsu. I'm here to speak out more and not seeking this blog for fame neither selling anything,just to express my Tokufan side.






Comments