BOOTLEG BUTTHURT!!!


            I have bunch of accounts on FB and opened my second account yesterday.I just click on my former or I can say my Defunct Group and look what I saw ,a big confrontation on an Individual defending about Super Sentai is way better than Power Rangers.Bunch of Bootlegs reasoned out that he must accept anything between SS and PR to stop hating.Can you say this group is a real Tokusatsu Group if its more on bootlegs,the demands for those bootlegs that they want all Japanese Tokusatsu to be Americanized instead of watching it directly ,well sounds really stupid.


          My Defunct Group is already boring.I joined the group since Friendster in 2008 then Facebook in 2010,but what happened,another one demand that our members should be expanded.But instead of growing members with the same tastes turns into a rotten ,molded place worse than a creepy old haunted Cemetery,if theres ripper out there staying.Our fellow members discouraged because of those High Headed Old Brat Newbies .They want to revived the group as for now,but it more active when confrontation happens just like the show Debate before.Just imagine Purists are just like elite scholars who know anything pure,clean and honest ,unlike Bootlegs who are posers,plastic-minded,Gaytheist or else a Comedy-bar attitude fag asswipe.

Just watch for some Bootleg Memes for my fellow Purists.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm also a former member of what you said TSP ,now it's getting worst and its really active if theres another confrontation happened.Well you started calling these neutral wannabes Bootlegs.