BIMA Satria Garuda Opening and Ending theme with Transformation sequence


      Here's the opening and ending theme of the Indonesian  tokusatsu hero BIMA Satria Garuda which is aired yesterday.It is aired on RCTI every Sundays at 8: 30 am  ( 9:30 am Manila time)and replays on the next Saturday at 3:00 PM (4:00 pm Manila time).You can watch this on your cable providers such as Cable Link which I heard from my buddy.So here's my reactions to this three videos:



 Opening

The video reminds me Justirisers together with the hot Tokuheroine.It is created by the Ishimori productions but its looks like Chou Sei Shin.



Ending

It's just the same as the opening theme,from the next episode preview till the pure red art of Bima.The the MV is cool.




Henshin

He's saying Berubah sa the henshin command being Bima.The transformation is just like Sazer X's " X- Sochaku!!".



I'm just waiting for the subs and I'm getting curious for their masterpiece,I hope this one is not equal to Zaido and Sports Ranger.

Comments