The 2013-2014 Kamen Rider Series Confirmed !!!!:KAMEN RIDER GAIMU!!!!



         There are some rumors before that the next Kamen Rider would be Suceed or Break,now it's already confirmed the next Kamen Rider series for 2013 to 2014 that celebrates the 15th Heisei Kamen Rider no other than KAMEN RIDER GAIMU that symbolize Armored Martial Artist or a warrior.But I think this would be dedicated for gamer fans because of the game,I think it would be an On-line or a arcade game motif .So watch out for some updates.


Comments

Yosh! I'll just wait for the Gaimu's SUIT DESIGN. :)
Anonymous said…
if it was "gamer" then the kanji would have spelled "geimu"
TCP said…
I'm not sure,but game is just a speculation,I'm waiting for detailed images
Unknown said…
According to kamenrider.wikia.com, martial arts would be it's main theme. Well, let's see..