Favor for a Gundam Tokusatsu series?

           I just created another Survey for those Tokusatsu fans if they are favor for a live-action series of Gundam.Gundam is one of the popular anime franchise from 1979 onwards,but it's not a year per year new series to watch with.I'm a Gundam fan since Wing aired in 1999 on GMA 7.Gundam Seed and Destiny the best Gundam series I've watched as for now.So for Tokusatsu fans out there,are you favor for a Gundam Tokusatsu series?I think it's too expensive but too much exciting if its happen.

Comments

With a good script/cast and proper execution of every scenes... I think Japan can make an epic Live-Action Gundam movie/series.
TCP said…
I think this would be expensive but having a great result.
Dennis Tamayo said…
Well, GMA 7 aired G Gundam evey Weekday afternoons as of August 22, 1999 at 6 am.