Beware of Bootlegs



        I grabbed some photos on the FB page of other Toku fans when I saw this troll pics.The Goseiger rip-off is a certified failure,that's why they create some graphic novels just to continue the rebooting of every episode.It remind me the Adaptation decay video that Masked Rider?(Kamen Rider Black RX Bootleg) has a son named Masked Rider or Power Rider (Decade?) and has a sequel to a graphic novel.


      This image sucks when I saw this one ,which he looks like a stalking faggot with his fingers tingling.seems he wants to suck something special just like the dick-lover anon and his gaytheist companions.Arata is more rough guy than this crazy stalking faggot like I saw on the Purple Fairy oriented Glee.

          Well this is the best Image than the two images.Anyway they didn't include any steroids,big biceps and abs including girls ,just to make fantasize by bootlegs who are freakin obese of eating their DX,SH and SIC figures .Here in Tokupinoy.............. Bootlegs are also welcome to this blog,but don't be rough in front of my site ,because I'm not the only one who can attack direct to your throat ,but many of us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The one in the middle is not real
Anonymous said…
Super Megaforce Red Ranger is really different and he's a gay........