Tokusatsu Hero Masks on Japanese Festival


       I'm being curious about Japanese Festivals to familiarized and to differentiate here in the Philippines.I'm not saying Philippine Festivals is not good,I just want to explore more outside the country.About the images I grabbed on some travel blogs ,I'm really impressed and I want to see what is the meaning of Japanese Festival,that makes me more curious.


      Japanese kids can't complete their day without an anime or Tokusatsu mask of their favorite characters.It shows Shinkenger,Kamen Rider V3,Hello Kitty,Pre-cure and many more.But I think Toei hero mask are more demanding.


    As for now some Super Hero Mask are selling her in our country ,some of them were on Japanese Surplus Stores or else Hobby shops.But for now,I will focus first at my career then someday I will go to Japan to explore some festivals.

Comments