Stunning and Interesting Facts that you didn't know. STUNNING OPINION: REASONS WHY FILIPINOS ARE MOST EMOTIONAL Re-Post from Stunning and Interesting Facts that you didn't know FB page



I just browse from my different FB group until I saw this article of why Filipinos are most emotional.I'm just laughing out loud for this article why Teleseryes influenced Filipinos into Chicken brain slaves ,Teleseryes gives pessimism  instead of Optimism.So here's the nice article from the FB page.

Too much Teleseryes???

Most of us love soap operas and reality shows so much we have them in the morning, afternoon and evening. Probably too much watching these is one of the reasons why we tend to be emotional. We are one of the advocates of heavy drama, intense action (though not as violent as other countries), suspense and horror. These scenes affects our emotions; in Tagalog, "dinidibdib natin."

That's why I do not watch TV series, reality shows and movies anymore because I am too emotional. 

How? Example. When I watched the horror film "The Hitcher," I cried so bad when the character of Jennifer Jason Leigh was killed by ripping her body in half by the main antagonist, but laughed like Satan when I saw the guy killed in the end. That was the start of my habit of laughing maniacally when I see evil people die in a beautiful, brutal fashion. It became my voyeur.

Now I watch documentaries instead.


         Literally all Teleseryes in our country bring more negative effects and there's a reason why the wrestle mania for gossipers and aspiring teleserye talents called Face to Face and Personalan created not to enlighten some simple problems turns big, but instead create more chaos for the next aspiring talents of the wtf wrestlemania.Instead of bringing professionalism to Filipino Individuals turns them into barbaric or also called Propersonalism,if you know the meaning.Not all TV programs are not totally suited for men.

Comments