Moskau-Buffalax ( Suited for the Mighty Moronic Bootlegers)


      Here's my dedicated song for some Bootleg Fantards who gonna hate this blog and for using some anons to hide their true identity for being a Pink fuckin alien .I know who's that Bootleg fantard gonna hurt his butt what I'm saying.He can say me on my personal weakness,but it's worse when I see you true identity closet faggot hiding in an anon jacket made by a pink sheep faggot.Don't worry welcome to my blog and I will give you some headaches resulted to a big tumor in your asshole.I know these Bootleg Fantards are Atheist wannabes or Anti-Christ jerks who want to conquer Earth in Stupidity.Common  Bootleg Fantards you know the Otaku discrimination in our country and you will add this kind of idea that makes more worse.FYI you make Otaku Community image to become home of psychopatic maniacs who possessed to Anime or Tokusatsu Characters as gods.So stop making fun of Christianity,and we were on the Christian country ,and you make yourselves more worse and more social rejects ,devianst or else jerks on your status.I'ts too embarrassing for a 20's and worse 30's retards who didn't believe in god and praying in front of White Power Ranger,It really funny when a Bootleg fantard saying White Ranger is the way than KibaRanger,sound like a Modern Pagan Fanatic of Sci-Fi.Please anon jerk be matured enough.

Comments