Remembering Tokusatsu of the new generation of kids


          I went last Sunday to Robinson's Place Manila for the Tagcom cosplay event together with my buddies.There's no entrance free unlike on some malls which is from 100 to 250 pesos.I discover this little kid cosplaying Super Shinken Red w/ Mogyu Dai-Oh Bazooka.I really thought about this kid representing his role as Power Rangers Samurai instead of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger,but what I'm thinking was a big mistake.This kid introduce himself as Super Shinken Red of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger,I just realized that other kids still loves Super Sentai just like I saw some kids watching Engine Sentai Go-onger on youtube at San Pedro,Laguna.Because of the Internet era,kids can explore more than they watch on TV,listen on radio and read on some concrete articles such as books,newspapers,comics,journals and many more.I hope some kids can explore more ,even they realized that Shinkenger and Goseiger is better than a Samurai shit and some double MegaCrap series.

Comments