Planning to buy an Android Phone

            I'm just waiting for the position that I want to have and to relate to my field of study resulted to unlimited happiness.It's just sucks for some video downloading sites post some Tokusatsu episodes in MP4 format,that cannot be read to my DVD that only supports AVI format.So I need an affordable android phone or most preferably Phablet.Time is changing,and I think an watching on the android phone is more affordable just because less consume of electricity and you can watch all you can,after the job work done. Now I'm just choosing if its either Samsung,LG ,0+ or any affordable android phone for my busy schedules.

Comments

Ryuusei, if you want to get a nifty phone that's a little cost-effective. Try looking for the MyPhone A898 or the A919. Those are the two of the best models that I can think of at the moment.
TCP said…
Thanks dude,If theres an video player app for android suited to different formats such as avi,mkv,mp4 or anything?thanks for the suggestion dude.
Try the mx player and mobo player pro for thosd formats.