HOT SUMMER HOT!!! 2013!!! (Featuring 1993 Babes)


         Here's the hot summer hot babes featuring 1993 babes who turns 20 this year.The first pic is my favorite Tokuheroine and a goddess for me called Rina Koike.She's first appeared on Pretty Guardian Sailormoon as Sailor Luna from 2003 to 2004 ,then 5 years after she's back in Kamen Rider Kiva as Shizuka from 2008 to 2009.I started to collect her hot pics since 2008 till now.


         Next is Makoto Okunaka or Koyomi of Kamen Rider Wizard,the leading lady who assists Haruto/Kamen Rider Wizard on upgrading powers and guiding against Phantoms.She's a member of Idol Group Passpo.She's popular on Dota o Ako trend pic on FB wayback 2011.


         The next one is Yurina Kumai from Jpop Idol Group Berryz Koubou.She's a 6 footer babe and I love her wonderful voice.She's a truly dream Tokuheroine for me to appear in a Tokusatsu series in the future.


       The next one is Saaya Irie a certified Gravure Idol with his large,you know that.It's too weird when she starts at 11 but now she's 20 she's getting more hotter than a previous one.She's appeared in Dai Majin kanon.
                                             
          Ayaka Sayama is one of the Dogu-chan look a like and same to Saaya Irie.This babe is too cute and innocent,I'm just looking for her appearance either a Pink Sentai babe,a Kamen Rider heroines or another Doguchan babe.


        The last one is Misaki Momose who known as Dogi-chan of Dogoon V who always love Shota-san (Shogo Suzuki's role after Shinken Green).Her comedic,idiotic and cutie role as Dogi-chan makes her more beautiful and more than a hardcore.I hope I can see her on a Super Sentai role.


And any way just look for another Rina Koike hot summer pics.


Rina Koike's favorite hobby is swimming since she was a kid.


   She's started on gravure idol since she was 10 years old or 2003.I caught my attention on her when she was 15 years old,wayback 2008 when she pose on Black Bikinis,during Kamen Rider Kiva days.


     Here's the 2013 pic of Rina Koike getting more hotter,I'm not sure if she's turn into AV Idol if she's turning 20 this September 3.


Here's another cute pose from her,It's quite lovable.


This pose only proves Rina Koike loves swimming.I want to swim with her,heheheh just joking.


         This one would be a teaser for her aura to become an AV idol,so what do you think.Just watch for another year when I featured 1994 babes next year Summer 2014.

Comments