TOKUSATSU PRIMETIME FLASHBACK#39: THE SPECIAL 80'S EDITION RPN 9 1980-86


I just remember on some forum sites before wayback 2005 seems to be 8 years ago when I realized there was other Tokusatsu series aside from Bioman,Shaider or any Tokusatsu series I mentioned before on Primetime Flashback.I was born on 1987 and I didn't reach this era before.Now I featuring the 80's special.


I didn't know the day and the timeslot,but according to some information Goranger who also known as StarRangers become popular in the Philippines wayback 1978 to 1985.It is the second Tokusatsu series aired in our country,Aside from Bioman ,Shaider and Maskman.It is the most cult classic in the early 80's.The series is too dark as Kamen Rider Black,but when I watch this one It makes more thrilling than I expected.



Jak Q Dengeki Tai is the first Tokusatsu series also in 78 after its ended in 77.Same to Goranger it is also an epic classic that also reminds me the classic X-Men or else the Group type Kamen Rider Fighting for Justice.Kamen Rider Blade get it's tribute that show the special powers of cards of Spade,Clover,Diamond,Heart and Ace.

So here's the 80's special of Tokusatsu Primetime Flashback,The next one would be the ABS-CBN classics since their recover in 1986.

Comments

brotherjan said…
Now I realized these are the earliest Super Sentai shows on PH TV before the ABS-CBN airings of Bioman, Shaider and Maskman (to be followed by other tokusatsu shows like Ultraman, Magmaman, Koseidon and Masked Rider Ryuki).