All About Strong Kobayashi (Monster of Bioman)

 I just repost this one from my Facebook Tokusatsu Groups.Just remembering this characters as one of the villains of Choudenshi Bioman named Monster. This guy is quite funny every confrontation with the Bioman occur,he's freakingly strong as a wrestler and always getting in trouble with the Bioman's finisher.

Before he showed up in Bioman,he takes his first stepping stone on Japan Wrestling  on the late 60's til the 1984,he remarks as one of the popular wrestlers at all time just click on the link below:

Anyway here's one of my favorite episodes in Bioman,when Monster disguises into a politician.What do you think this current election is there any look-a-like of his x-factor?





 I'm really glad he's also one of the characters of Takeshi Characters when he chases contestants such as maze and different games.I'm just being laughed at this character.

Now he shows a poster showing his greatest battle in the 70's.I'm currently watching his wrestling videos on Youtube.He shows his Samson Strength from his different rivals.As for some updates he already past away.But anyway thanks for the comedic role and awesome moves in Bioman and Takeshi Castle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sure his former colleagues, Munemaru Kouda and Yoko Asuka will be happy to see him again. (Minus Mason since he's still alive, I think).
Anonymous said…
we will miss him
Unknown said…
He was named as "vargo" if I'm not mistaken - bioman Philippine version.
TCP said…
Yeah it's Vargo, he is called Monster in original.
He also has a bulky robot gorilla like assistant named "Jyuoh" a.k.a. "Zeroid" never knew he was once a Japanese Wrestling Superstar once so glad I knew it thanks for the info.