Everybody loves Mermaids


Nowadays there's something change about mind setting of every people including their watching habits.By my next posts would be the every hour segment that tells about the dull moments of our entertainments regarding to this teleserye craps.As I recently read a newspaper when I discovered the topic about this Flirting Mermaid series that get such criticisms about Mermaids to society.Can I count how many times mermaid motifs aired since Marina sprout on Pinoy TV.Now this shit is on the finale, although this series stays longer its shows the awareness of the youth nowadays getting infested by flirting and lusting moves one by another.This series shows brain-eating scenes including inane way of facing the reality,I'm just thinking how many people act like a mermaid.90% of our entertainment is composed of Teleseryes,is there any genre aside from that,all we do now is crying???what do you think????









Comments