HAPPY 2013!!!! TO ALL TOKUFANS OUT THERE!!!!

HAPPY 2013!!!! TO ALL TOKUFANS OUT THERE!!!! me Ryuuseisword  waiting for the countdown of the upcoming year,and the farewell of the year 2012.I hope this year would be a great year for Tokusatsu.Here's my expectation on the following year.

I'm not sure for this one,but I think the story would be only the same as Zyuranger,Gingaman and Goseiger,if they want to include another kiddo to become an ally just like Nozomu.I think the series would be also dramatic and a little bit dark,But I'm waiting for the babe who will played as KyoryuPink,I hope its Fuuka Nishihara again in Go-Busters,Rika Adachi,Misaki Momose or Kaho Takashima,just search on the net on their names and you will realized their hotness.

Coming September 2013 another HEISEI KAMEN RIDER!!!that commemorates it's 15th anniversary.So I'm just waiting if the series is still 49,48,or 50 or another 31 episodes just like Decade.I'm admit to myself that I hate the September premier just because this is the final quarter and its definitely sucks,ONORE DIKEIDO!!!.I hope there's a change or I would prefer April premiere just to balanced with Super Sentai.

So here's my greeting for all tokufans.For the next year I will add some special topics not only for Tokufans but for non-tokufans also,who grown up in Maskman,Bioman,Shaider and anything else.

Comments