Freaky November nights


Are you okay with your halloween party yesterday ?? haloween its not also for kids but also with young at heart.So this November will be the 2nd to the last month of 2012.As for now I have some observations regarding to those Fanboys of Bootleg  or called the PR Purist being ignorant about the difference between the real and remake,so why they judging PR is the real thing??;Fanboys of Teletards eating their brains turned into chicken size,and bashing Tokufans for watching Sentai or Kamen Rider.

I'm just thinking of something new topics aside for the cheesy entertainment that teaches LIFE IS FULL OF DRAMA,that turns men into softly what....now I'm also want to bash out Bootleg fanboys,without mentioning their names,unless they get fucked my name in any sites.Just try and I will never stop you bashing out to the bottom.As you seen on the image above this is the most scary grunts in all Super Sentai,no other than Hidrers of Changeman,so how cute they are.

My blog is almost 2 years and 4 months and nothing has changes.I don't seek for popularity,I just want to express my thoughts and feeling on my blog being a Tokufan.It's up to you if you like or dislike the comment.By the next topic I will add some segments aside from My Dream Tokuheroines and Tokusatsu Primetime Flashback.

So thats for all my fellow Tokufans,so drive and travel safe this all saints day,and remember be careful for those creepy jerks ,not monsters but evil goons in real life.

Comments