Kyoryuuger rumors: First Rumored Casts


According to my own expectations on the rumors of another trio tag team just like the traditional yearly order,two sentai trio tag team after the anniversary series.I'm sure it would continue for the Super Sentai for 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 in the future after the 40th Super Sentai anniversary series for 2016-2017.

According to some rumors sprout on different blogs : KyoryuRed would be played by  Naoto Ito, KyoryuYellow would be played by Ryosuke Yamamoto and KyoryuBlue would be played by Erika Yazawa who known on her role as Kodai Shoujo Dogu-Chan.

It's only the first rumor so stay tuned for another update.And for my opinion,I really don't like the color line-up between Blue and Yellow,I would prefer Blue for males and Yellow for females.




Comments