Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today#8 : Yui Koike


Now let's feature our Tokuheroine Hot Images for Today, No other than Yui Koike!!!

I just started downloading her hot pic in different Japanese Idol Magazine in 2009 , after she played as Gokai Pink.
One thing that I like of this babe was here cute smile,even her teeth have an extra,you know that.
I want to play a pillow fight with her
Or if you want or I to have a kiss,lips to lips with her
Okay common,don't be so get excited ......Just dare her to kiss....oh yeah!!!
Okay its all right then , hahaha
Another smile again and joining with her
Hahaha,she's laughing while taking off her clothes and ready to party
Is she something forgot,while taking off the short??
Okay nothing,hahaha alright...
Now it's time to play or what???
Another daring pose....okay....
Okay stop that smile!!! I'm sizzled,I'm gonna be explode with you charisma!!!
Another Gothic bikini,what do you want??
Okay just smiling
Okay wanna play??





Okay I'm getting tired of your naugthiness,next time for another Tokuheroine,Have enjoy with her images.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yui koike is really sexy and cute. I wish she would be my girlfriend
chengkeng said…
Anonymous, sorry but i call dibs first man, get at the back of the line......