Shaider Opening theme ( Retard Nanny Version)


 Who's gonna fuck the Shaider opening theme!!???This girl just wanna have fun ,but she's quite stupid .She's just like a tard nanny who want to find her soulmate in the US but mistakenly no one attracts her.



Look at her description:

a video i uploaded on my previous youtube account (which will be deleted sooner or later..)

i'm gonna be uploading random videos on my channel for my friends and for other people who have the same interests..
i WILL upload ANY kinds of videos as much as i want as long as i'm not violating youtube terms/agreements..
if you don't like me or my videos, simply get the f*ck out of my channel coz im not gona tolerate rude, irrational and unsensible comments.. Cheers..


She's an idiot want to get some tard shits as her relationship.Instead of doing this shit try the webcam roulette to get some randomly foreigner shits as you can,even in planet Mars,that is suitable for you.You look like a female Fuuma Lee-Ar.If she read this one,go !!! if she want unsensible comments,I will give her below the belt of her ugliness.




Comments