My WTF experience on Toy Stores

I just went to Alabang Town Center yesterday ,when I passed by on the Toy store , until I discover something fishy ,no other than Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode 40 playing on TV as their demo,the worse is Power Rangers Samurai is displayed on the whole gondola while the Super Sentai characters display under.I just remember also 2 years ago when they play Gekiranger instead of Jungle Fury,I can't think who's involve with this,and instead displaying Power Ranger why they don't display all original tokusatsu heroes in the whole gondola ,isn't it?

I watch the whole episode staying in the toy store,just because I'm finished my meal on the food court.

Comments

Miggy said…
HAHA,oo nga pre nakita ko yan nang pumunta ako para bumili ng Fourze Driver.Alam ko pinapanood yan ng mga sales man para sa marketing strategy.Pero ang focus kasi ng benta nila ay power ranger,pero nagtataka ako,bakit Super Sentai???