Tokusatsu Primetime Flashback#1 -IBC 13 Tokusatsu Saturdays Nights 1991-1994

Starting today let's take a look back for some previous Tokusatsu Super hero Primetime wayback 1991 to 1994 every Saturdays at 6:00pm to7:00 pm.This is the first Tokusatsu primetime I've ever watched while I'm enjoy eating Spaghetti at my home.



So the first series to watch every Saturday at 6:00 pm is no other than Laser Squadron Maskman (Hikari Sentai Maskman):

This is the first Super Sentai series I've ever watch.I've watch it when I was 4 years old at that time,and it is my foundation of liking the color red until now,thank you Red Mask.Aside from Red.I also love the color black and blue that also my favorite dress all the way,and of course my definition of color yellow and pink for those females.As of now I've love girls wear in Yellow just like Ran/GekiYellow and Saki/Go-onYellow.


In the time of 6:30 never forget the ultimate space sheriff who has a role call as "CODE NAME SHAIDER!!!!!".This series also mades my enthusiasm in Hot Japanese Babes until now,just because of Annie upskirts while in Battle.Their monsters were totally weird at its finest.I just also remember the headress of the villains,Ida have a disco ball on her head while Drigo have Pale of Biscuits on his head.

 See you on my next post and I will feature the history of Tokusatsu primetime here in the Philippines.


Comments

lloyd said…
NICE TOL!!!sige pa isa pang kasaysayan ng primetime sa PINAS!!!
jeff said…
haha i miss all of these, sbhan ntin TV5 n ipalabas ulit sila lalo na Gokaiger :))
Dennis Tamayo said…
Shaider was first aired on IBC in 1991 & not 1987 because ABS-CBN still aired this show in 1989.