Super Sentai Dance (Ending themes of Dekaranger,Magiranger,Gekiranger ,Go-onger,Goseiger and Go-busters)

Okay it's up to you who is the best Super Sentai dance ever since from Dekaranger to Gobusters.

Dekaranger ending



This is the first Super Sentai Dance in the ending theme,it's totally cool dancing like a cowboy.

Magiranger ending



For me,this dance looks childish and too feminine with shaking the ass.Even the song looks too feminine.

Gekiranger ending



The song looks old school for me because of Ichiro Mizuki,but it looks like Martial Arts dance for me.For me the music video is under rated for me.

Go-onger ending



This one is the best Super Sentai dance I've ever seen,it can dance at all ages.It's just like a Jpop dance.

Goseiger ending 2



Another shaking ass just like in Magiranger happens it totally mix with sing and dance.Too feminine and childish but cool music video.

Go-busters ending



I'm not to much like the dance step,the most awesome about the ending theme is dancing with the crew,officials ,buddyroids and  them of course the Go-Busters.

For you as a fan,how can you rank this one?Sorry for having negative comments on others,just expressing my opinion.

Comments