Kamen Rider Fourze android apps

The android application of Kamen Rider Fourze has been released.It's better than OOO,just because of every switch you tap comes with the image appearance including the sounds,you can eject the switch and replace it to another.Apps is suitable for Big Boys who love Tokusatsu either an android phone or tablet user.It also comes with different states such as Elek and Fire.This app review has not completed,just because there are many features in this app.Soon I will introduced to you the updated version for that,I'm still finding some apps regarding to Tokusatsu,just to create a review on it.

Comments

Ramir said…
This app is good looking than your previous post about OOO and W apps.
Paul said…
could an english version of this be made?
Paul said…
yeah, when I searched it all I got was an app to download pics from all the different seasons and/or movies, or so I would assume, since it's all in Japanese
TCP said…
@ Paul

I know there are best sites to download this APP,just try to log-on to Japan Iphone app page.
angel said…
where to download?
UKtoyhunter said…
It won't work on my samsung mini 2! Why is this?
TCP said…
Maybe it depends also on the format of Cellphones accepted.There are only fanmade apps,better to ask the youtube user.